Here is the agenda for the first West Seattle Transit Coalition board meeting. This will be held on Tuesday, October 8th, 2013 at the High Point Neighborhood House (6400 Sylvan Way SW) at 6:30pm. Board meetings are open to the public.
The minutes from the inaugural meeting are available here: WSTC inaugural meeting minutes September 24 2013
General items: Introductions; last minute news and updates.
- Formalize and settle the interim WSTC board.
- What is our vision/mission statement?
- Collect feedback on proposed by-laws; aim to ratify by board meeting #2 on November 12.
- Quick review of a proposed 8 month timeline.
- Quick discussion on getting the various peninsula groups on board that our board is affiliated with (follow up next meeting to expand on this).
- Main item: Final draft of the WSTC initial Letter/plea for help to officials. Send it out this month.