Do you, your group, institution, or company want to endorse the work of the West Seattle Transportation Coalition? The more unified voices we represent, the more authority we can carry on behalf of the West Seattle Peninsula to Seattle City Hall, to King County, to the State of Washington, and to other agencies.
There are over 100,000 residents in the West Seattle Peninsula, from the tip of Alki south to Arbor Heights, White Center, and the county. Even more workers come to our Peninsula on a daily basis for work, business, recreation at three of Seattle’s few public beaches, religious activities, and school. We have a college. Major manufacturing. Washington State ferries. Marine import and export, and Harbor Island West.
- To start, read about what the West Seattle Transportation Coalition is.
- Read up on the current issues, and why we need the WSTC.
- Speak up and tell us what your transportation issues are, here.
- Review what the media says about us here.
- To come to one of our always public board meetings, look here.
- For a copy of the letter we sent to all major regional officials on 10/13/13, click here.
- To endorse and be listed, as a group or individual:
We will not take your place, in whatever lobbying you do about transportation issues. You will be free to pursue issues on your own. We will additionally lobby for Peninsula-wide and other major transportation issues on your behalf. The more that the West Seattle Peninsula is able to communicate with one voice on the most critical issues, the more people will listen and take action.
As this new coalition expands, endorsers will be listed under Endorsements & Members.